- Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing
- Version: Only PDF Version.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
- Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Author: Karen C. Timberlake (Author)
Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, Twelfth Edition is the ideal resource for today’s allied health students. Assuming no prior knowledge of chemistry, author Karen Timberlake engages students through her friendly presentation style and reveals connections between the structure and behavior of matter and its role in health and the environment. With a renewed focus on problem-solving skills, the Twelfth Edition encourages active learning through the new, interactive Pearson eText enhanced with media within Mastering Chemistry. New Interactive Videos, Sample Calculations, ‘Problem Solving in Allied Health’ Tutorials, and Dynamic Study Modules bring chemistry to life and walk students through different approaches to problem solving, providing remediation where needed.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with Mastering Chemistry®: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps students master core concepts and problem-solving skills, thus freeing up time in the classroom for instructors to focus on complex topics.
• Show the relevance of chemistry through real-world examples: Activities and applications throughout the program couple chemistry concepts with health and environmental career applications to help students understand why course content matters.
• Foster development of problem-solving skills: The program introduces a variety of clear problem-solving strategies early in the text that are reinforced through Allied Health Tutorials in Mastering Chemistry and revisited when needed.
• Help students visualize and understand concepts: The text’s engaging visual features, including macro-to-micro illustrations, a rich photographic program, and concept maps, help students understand chemistry by seeing chemistry.