- Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing
- Version: Only PDF Version.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
- Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Choosing Health uses real-life applications, behavior change tools, and mobile technologies to speak to students better than any other brief personal health textbook. With its magazine-style design and inclusion of real student stories (both online and in the printed material), this text is the one that you can most relate to—and the one that will most inspire you to choose a healthy lifestyle.
Now included with Choosing Health, MasteringHealth ™ is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to improve results by helping you quickly master concepts. Your can benefit from self-paced tutorials that feature immediate wrong-answer feedback and hints that emulate the office-hour experience to help keep you on track and prepared for lecture.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you. It will help:
- Personalize learning with MasteringHealth: MasteringHealth coaches you through the toughest health topics. Engaging tools help you visualize, practice, and understand crucial content, from the basics of health to the fundamentals of behavior change.
- Become engaged with relatable student stories: Real student stories illustrate why you should care about your health.
- Bring content alive with integrated media: Health Online links throughout the text, student videos, and mobile technologies encourage you to take a more active role in improving their health.
- Encourage behavior change: Unique, practical tools like the new Choosing to Change Worksheets help you make informed decisions about your lifestyle choices.
- Make reading and learning about health accessible and visually appealing: A magazine-style design with more photos and visual appeal encourages you to read, while the conversational writing style is student-friendly without sacrificing academic rigor.
- Updated content such as the additional electronic chapters on sleep and environmental health provide important relevant information on topics.