- Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing
- Version: Only PDF Version.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
- Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Every early care and education program deserves a qualified and competent supervisor. This pioneering text continues to address the special needs of administrators and staff to help them expand and improve their supervisory skills. The first to provide guidelines and practical suggestions for staff training and development in early childhood settings, this classic volume is still the best choice for those supervising staff from a wide variety of educational and cultural backgrounds. In this twentieth anniversary edition, updated to reflect the many changes that have taken place in the field, you’ll find:
- A new chapter on career ladders/lattices.
- A new chapter on staff selection, recruitment, and orientation.
- Promising staff development and evaluation practices that emphasize staff learning and reflection.
- Continued attention to issues of diversity.
- Relevant NAEYC accreditation criteria at the end of selected chapters.
- Emphasis on the development of supervisors, as well as staff members.
- A focus on collaborative relationships and dialogue.